Donate to Ovarian Cancer Research
UPDATE: April 1, 2020 –
Donations made to date include:
- $1,000 donated to nutritionfacts.org – Laura and Jay’s to reference for healthy lifestyle information
- $2,500 donated to Stephenson Cancer center for patients in need or future donations: https://giving.oufoundation.
- $2,500 donated to MD Anderson, and designated to the Dr. David Gershenson Low Grade Serous Ovarian Research Fund (LOWOV)
In lieu of flowers, Laura’s family requests donations to be made towards ovarian cancer research and treatment related costs for patients and families. A number of institutions and programs will be evaluated, and 100% of collected donations will be distributed in the near future. Once a final determination has been made as to which organization(s) will be receiving the donations, we will update this page accordingly. Thank you!
Possible organizations to receive donations include:
- Stephenson Cancer Center to provide support for treatment related expenses
- Dr. Gershenson – Leading low grade ovarian cancer researcher at MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Dr. Grisham – Leading low grade ovarian cancer researcher at Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
You may donate online below using your credit card or PayPal account. If you wish to send a check, please make payable and mail to Jay Gallegly, 12713 Burlingame Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73120.